- Stop CA WAAE Scheduler, Application server services. In case of High Availability setup, stop WAAE services on Primary, Shadow and Tie-breaker (if Dual Event Server DBs are configured) servers.
- Change the AUTOSYS user/login password from the Database end. In case of dual event server configuration, the password MUST be changed on both Databases.
- Update the autosys password in the WAAE configuration:
- Open the CA WAAE Administrator GUI.
- Navigate to the Event Server page.
- Update the password for Event Server 1 (and Event Server 2, if applicable).
- Apply the change.
Note: Ensure this change is carried out on the Primary, Shadow and Tie-breaker servers in case of High Availability - Dual Server configuration.
i. Execute autosys_secure command.
ii. Select option  Get encrypted password.
iii. Enter a new password and copy the encrypted password.
iv. In your config file located at $AUTOUSER/config.$AUTOSERV, update the following parameter:
Replace <encrypted_password> with the new encrypted password from step 5.
v. Save the changes.
- Start CA WAAE Scheduler, Application server services. In case of High Availability setup, start WAAE services on Primary, Shadow and Tie-breaker (if Dual Event Server DBs are configured) servers.