API Portal Forum Page allows anonymous access. If you would like to turn off this feature, complete the steps below.
- To access the Admin Control Panel:
- For Portal 3.0 Log into JForum Admin Page: http://portalhostname/forum/admBase/login.page
- For Portal 3.5
1.Log in to the API Portal as an Admin. The API Portal for your organization appears.
2.On the Dashboard menu bar, click Forums to access the Forums page.
3. At the bottom of the page, click Admin Control Panel.
4. In the Forum Admin sidebar, select an option to perform a forum Administration task
- Click on Banning in left frame
- Click Insert New button
- Enter Banning type: By UserID
Value of the banning type: 1
- Click Update
- After completing the steps, you can try to access the Forum Page and you will see the below message if the above steps were completed successfully
Please Update This Required Field