1. In WebAdmin, click on the License Monitoring drop down and choose the Sessions option.
2. Here take note of the Client ID.
3. Click on the Configuration drop down and choose the Server -> License Access Permissions option.
4. In the License Access Permissions tab, choose the Advanced radio button under Mode.
5. Under the Advanced Mode Configuration option, click on the Global access rules link.
6. Click on the Add new access rule link.
7. Here you can add a rule to Deny the user by clicking the Deny radio button, and entering either the Host, Subnet, User, or Group for them. Then click the Add button.