To copy all jobs, jobsets, stations, calendars, message records and actions from one machine to another or for the same machine (backup and restore), you can use the following commands:
- For jobs, jobsets and triggers:
- cauexpr -a (backup)
- Output will be written to cauexpr.txt file in the current directory.
- cautil -f cauexpr.txt (restore)
- For Stations: You need to create them manually.
- For Calendars:
For message records and actions:
- caldb save cal.dsb
- This dumps the CAICALDB to a dsb file.
- caldb script cal.dsb > cal.txt
- This takes the cal.dsb file you created in the above step and dumps it to a text file cal.txt.
- cautil -f cal.txt (restore)
- oprdb script db > filename.txt (backup)
- cautil -f filename.txt (restore)