To authorize a user from the CA Asset Portfolio Management interface, follow these steps:
1. Login with a user that has authority to perform this function. (The user role contains permissions for User/Role Management).
2. Navigate to Administration -> User/Role Management -> Authorize Users
3. Select 'Search Users' and select the checkbox marked 'select from synchronized contacts only'
4. Use the filter criteria to locate the user(s) to authorize; select them and click OK.
5. If the user is not in a role, click the pencil icon and add the role name
6. Finish the entry by clicking the green check mark, then click the Authorize button.
7. The user should not be able to login to the application.