How to attach an incident to the problem ticket of a different tenant.
For example, here is the assumed scenario.
- You are the Service Provider and already responding to a specific problem by raising the Problem ticket in the Service Provider tenant.
- The incident is raised from some tenant called 'Corp. A' and 'Corp. B'. The incident is caused the problem that you are responding to.
- You will attach those incidents to the problem ticket. But those tickets are raised from a different tenant.
Tenant can be set using the configuration for the parent/child relationships
- Open the tenant detail that you would like to set parent tenant, and check the 'Subtenants Allowed' as shown in Figure 1
- Open the tenant detail that you would like to set child tenant, and select the parent tenant as shown in Figure 2.
- The Tenant List shows as shown in Figure 3.
- The configuration will allow the attach incident during the different tenant as follows in Figure 4.