Follow the below steps:
- Login to Service Desk as an Administrator.
- Click on the Administration Tab.
- Expand Archive and Purge -> Select Archive and Purge Rules.
- Click on the Create New button to create a new record rule to enter data.
- To archive and purge based on Priority then in the Additional query field enter
priority = Enum Value
For E.g. if you want to archive Priority 1 tickets then in the additional query field enter the enum value of Priority 1.
priority = 5
|Priority||Value on Interface||Enum Value|
- Save and run the rule.
This will archive and purge based on the priority specified.