CA Common services 14.1 PTFs for CAIRIM RO57370 and RO58619 needs to be applied separately according to the HOLDACTION in RO58619.
This is to ensure proper linkage of CCS@ZE01.
How could that be accomplished using CA Chorus Software Manager 6.0?
- Go to the CSM SMP/E Maintenance tab
- Select only RO57370 to be applied
- In the Wizard at step 1, do NOT select GROUPEXTEND. Proceed with NEXT
- In the Wizard at step 3, tick on AR57370 so that the Holderror will be bypassed
- Proceed with NEXT and press CHECK AND APPLY to apply RO57370
Once completed, proceed with the APPLY of RO58619. That could be done with or without GROUPEXTEND parameter.
RO57370 and RO58619 are only applicable when the installation of CA Common Services was done from the initial 0000 Genlevel paxfile.
They are superseded by S1401 paxfile.
In case you want to APPLY RO57370 using native SMP/E, these bypasses needs to be in place: