Follow the step-by-step procedure to disable the queisce command for selected users.
- Logon on TPXADMIN.
- Select user/group maintenance.
- Select TPX Operator Command Authorization Class.
- Select the TPX Operator Class Table the users are assigned.
- Select the TPX Operator Command Class the users are assigned.
- Change the Quiesce Applications feature to "N" to disallow and save it by hitting PF3 until saved. (Use "Y" to allow.)
- Users would need to then logoff of TPX and back on for the change to take effect.
Note: This change will apply to every user using the same TPX Operator Command Class. If you want to assign it to on user, then a new class or a class that is not being used can be used.