By default Policy server Admin GUI, shows 3 HTTP action VERBS (i.e. GET, POST, and PUT) in the Rule -> Actions section. Apart from these 3 out of the box VERBS, customer wants to add additional HTTP VERBS like-HEAD, TRACE, DELETE, TRACE, CONNECT, OPTIONS in the policy server admin UI RULE action section.
To add additional Web agent HTTP VERB ACTIONS, Perform the following steps:-
- Open your Site minder Admin UI.
- Select View -> Agent Types
- Now click on Agent Types in the system tab.
- Go to the right window pane and select "Web Agent" and double click to open "Agent Type Properties" window.
- Agent Types Properties window will open click on Create button located at the bottom of the Actions box.
- Type in the options you wish to add like (HEAD, TRACE, DELETE, TRACE, CONNECT, OPTIONS)
- Click on Apply and OK.
That's it!!! We are done.
- Now Go to Rule Section in a Domain and the options you just created should appear in the Web Agents Actions.