How to add a user to the On Demand Portal?
This document lists the steps to be carried out in order to add a user to the CA On Demand Portal.
Please follow the steps listed below after logging into the On Demand Portal as an Tenant administrator.
- Log in to the Portal and click on Control Panel.
- Click Organizations in the Portal navigation menu.
- In the list of Organizations, under Actions drop down menu, click and select Add User.
- Provide First Name, Last Name and Email Address of the user.
- If you want an automated email notification to go to the user, select Send Welcome Email to initiate an email to the new user. The email provides login information for the Portal.
- Click Save. The user is added to the Portal.
Only the Tenant administrator of an Organisation has the access privileges to Add/Remove users from the On Demand Portal. You would need to raise a ticket with CA support for requesting Tenant admin access (Approval from the Primary Support Contact is required to grant this access).