1. Log into the Jasper Console as 'superuser'
2. Click on View -> Repository
3. Navigate to the below path:
Public --> ca --> Performance Management --> resources --> images
Here you will find the default CA_Logo.png. Make a copy of this original image.
4. Select the CA_logo.png image and click Edit button
5. In the Edit screen – “Upload a File From Your Local Computer” click on “Browse” for "Path to File (required)" field
6. Select the custom Logo image on your computer
Note: make sure the size of the custom image is similar to the default CA_logo.png
7. Click Submit
When creating the report ‘CA Performance Management Top N’ it will have the new logo image as needed.