AUTOPROC is a CA JCLCheck feature that allows CA-JCLCheck to automatically recognize procedure libraries allocated in the JES2/JES3 address space. With AUTOPROC enabled, users of CA JCLCheck no longer have to allocate their procedure libraries manually in the JCL or to their TSO ISPF session in order to get the procedures expanded and validated by CA JCLCheck.
In order for AUTOPROC to function correctly, CA JCLCheck requires the following installation and set-up:
- CA JCLCheck under TSO requires the TSO/E option be specified.
- CA JCLCheck load libraries and modules must be APF authorized.
The CA JCLCheck Runtime option AUTOPROC must be specified.
- In batch by SYS1.PARMLIB members LNKLSTnn or PROGn
- In TSO by SYS1.parmlib members IKJEFTnn
If AUTOPROC is not set up correctly, one or several of the following errors may occur:
- CAY6182S ERROR INITIALIZING AUTOPROC program RETURN CODE IS return code (Refer to the message manual for further explanation).
- IEC130I XXXXXXXX DD STATEMENT MISSING
- CAY6027E PROCEDURE name NOT FOUND
- JCK003 UNABLE TO LOCATE DD (When used with CA ROSCOE)
- SYN1-79 CA-JCLCHECK INTERFACE INTERNAL ERROR (When used with CA 7)
As always, please contact CA Technologies support for CA JCLCheck if you have further questions.