After an installing Autosys r11 the following procedures are used to activate EEM external security.
- Run the 'autosys_secure' command line utility from a UNIX prompt or Windows AutoSys Command Prompt.
- Enter '1' to select the Activate EIAM instance security option.
- Enter '1' to confirm the activation.
- Enter the EIAM Backend Server name. This is the machine where the EEM server was installed. This is typically either the AutoSys server or a WCC server depending on which product media was used to install EEM. As of AutoSys r11 SP2, EEM is installed as part of the CA Common Services installation media.
- Enter '0' to exit the autosys_secure utility.
- Close any dialogs or windows that were opened
These steps along with other details about the EEM external security feature are detailed in Chapter 2 of the AutoSys r11 User Guide.