To acquire an APAR (test fix) that is not yet available on http://support.ca.com, but rather has been attached to your case number by CA Support?
- CA Support attaches the APAR (test fix) file to the support case.
- Click the Products tab, find the product you where you want to apply the APAR (test fix).
- Choose "Type of Input Source": FTP FILE
- Specify the "ADD External Maintenance" options as follows:
- "FTP PATH" = /0999999/99999999-01/files_from_ca
(Where 0999999 is your Site id and 99999999-01 is the support case number)
- Maintenance Name: APAR.BIN (name of the test fix file that has been attached to the support case)
- Click OK.
- When the task completes, click "REFRESH" and the newly added APAR (test fix) will be displayed in your maintenance list.
- APPLY the APAR (test fix) by selecting it from the list of maintenance.