A subscription admin will need to perform this action.
- Select the 'Setup' icon on the upper right side of the screen
- Select the Workspace in which the tag is defined.
- After selecting the workspace, click on the Tags link.
- The list of tags is presented allowing the user to archive or delete them entirely. But if you double click on the name of the tag, an editing box will then open for that tag allowing the user to edit the name.
- Note that if you edit the name of the tag the new name will replace all instances of that tag with the edited version.
This process is beneficial if trying to archive a tag and there exists a tag with a similar or apparently identical name, such instances can occur if there is a space next to or within the tag name that was mistakenly created and saved.