To sync a feature from Agile Central to PPM:
Create the feature as a child portfolio item in the Iteration in Agile Central:
1. Go to the Iteration in Agile Central
2. Click on the Children tab
3. Create the new feature and click Add
4. Run the Synchronize Agile Central Job
The feature will then be created as a task on the Tasks tab of the project in PPM.
To sync tasks from PPM to Agile Central:
1. Navigate to the Tasks tab for the project in PPM
2. Click New to create the new task (Make sure the task is marked as Synchronize)
3. Run the Synchronize Agile Central Job
The task will then then be created in Agile Central as a child portfolio item for the Iteration.