I have migrated my database to a new machine. How do I reconfigure ITPAM to point to the new database?
Once your database has been successfully migrated to a new machine you will need to rerun the Third_Party_Installer and ITPAM installation on the ITPAM server.
- Stop the ITPAM Orchestrator Service.
- Run Third_Party_Installer_windows.exe from the ITPAM DVD.
- Complete the third party installation and provide the location of DVD2.
- Select "Configure existing Installation".
- Confirm your existing install values
- On the "Database Settings" page you will find your existing database configurations. Please use your new database login criteria and select "Test Database Settings". Confirm the "Test Database Settings" connection is successful and complete the install.
- Restart the PAM Orchestrator service.
PAM is now using your new database location.