1. Using a REST client, change the HTTP method to GET and put the following URL in the URL bar:
Then click the run button (>>)
2. Note the number between the ID tags for the data collector you want to delete. Ex. <ID>732</ID>
3. Now change the HTTP method to DELETE and put the following URL in the URL bar using the ID identified in step 2:
4. Add the following text under the "Body" tab
5. Click the run button (>>)
6. Check the data collector list in CA Performance Center. The Data Collector should disappear.