How do you add the authentication drop-down box to the BI Launch Pad login page in CABI 4.x?
1. Access the following directory on the CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.x server: Tomcat\webapps\BOE\WEBINF\config\custom
2. Create a new file using Notepad and save the file with the following name:
3. Add the following content to the file:
4. Save and close the file.
5. Copy the same BIlaunchpad.properties file to the following directory:
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\warfiles\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\config\custom
6. Stop the CABI Tomcat service via the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
7. Delete the following folder: Tomcat\work\Catalina\localhost\BOE
8. Open a command prompt with 'Run as Administrator' and navigate to:
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\wdeploy
9. Run the following command:
wdeploy Tomcat7 -DAPP=BOE deploy
**Note - this will take some time**
10. Once the deploy is finished, restart the CABI Tomcat service via the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
11. Wait a few minutes, clear web browser cache and attempt to access the BI LaunchPad.