How to add the authentication drop-down box to the CABI BI Launch Pad login page to show other authentication options?
CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.1
All Supported Windows Operating Systems
1. Access the following directory on the CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.x server: Tomcat\webapps\BOE\WEBINF\config\custom
2. Create a new file using Notepad and save the file with the following name:
3. Add the following content to the file:
4. Save and close the file.
5. Copy the same BIlaunchpad.properties file to the following directory:
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\warfiles\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\config\custom
6. Stop the CABI Tomcat service via the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
7. Delete the following folder: Tomcat\work\Catalina\localhost\BOE
8. Open a command prompt with 'Run as Administrator' and navigate to:
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\wdeploy
9. Run the following command:
wdeploy Tomcat7 -DAPP=BOE deploy
**Note - this will take some time**
10. Once the deploy is finished, restart the CABI Tomcat service via the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
11. Wait a few minutes, clear web browser cache and attempt to access the BI LaunchPad.