This can be archived by following steps:
- Go to the path: $NX_ROOT/samples/pdmconf
- Run pdm_perl pdm_edit.pl (see implementation guide page 54 on how to use the command)
- Setup the web director first by choosing option 2 on the pdm_startup menu.
- Follow the instructions and prompts to ADD a new web director.
- Add a new webengine by choosing option 3 from the main menu.
- Choose the default domsrvr if you wish to use the same domsrvr or add a new domsrvr and then point this webengine to use the new domsrvr (refer implementation guide page 54 for more details).
- Point the webengine to use the web director that we created (follow the prompt to do this while adding the new webengine).
- Edit the primary webengine to point to the web director. See page#231 on how to setup the web director and post configuration steps.
- After configuring the webengines and web director when you move the files to respective folders make sure that you make 2 copies of pdmweb.exe and name one as pdmweb1.exe orpdm_web2.exe and make sure that the second webengine uses this pdm_web1 or pdmweb2.exe.
NOTE: This document would help you give a fair overview on how to set it up. To know more details on each step refer to administrator's guide section 11 and implementation guide section 5.