In service desk we can add a prefix to ticket type and also can reset the count.
To add prefix please follow the below steps: (ex: for requests):
- Login to service desk as a Administrator.
- Click on the Administration tab.
- Click on the Service Desk->sequence numbers.
- Select Requests/Incidents/Problems.
- Click on edit, In the prefix section enter "01"- and click on Save.
Note: Setting "01" will set you back to "01". Some clients have a need to start at 100, 1000, or 10000 in which case you would set the prefix to the number desired.
To reset the count to 1 please follow the below steps:
- In the command prompt type the below query and take an extract of the Key_Control table:
pdm_extract Key_Control > ctl.txt
- Please take a backup of this file.
- Edit the file with a notepad.
- Change the values for key_value column to 1 for crkey.ctl
- Save the file.
pdm_userload -f ctl.txt
- Restart Service Desk.