The System Admin has to allow job name as a column heading before anyone in another role else can select it. This procedure will work for all column headings:
The Web Viewer administrator will need to define which tabs are available to an end user based on role and the display order of the tabs. The left-most tab will be the initial (default) tab presented to the end-user. Please note that available & required tabs are based on the role type. These are the steps to accomplish this:
- Go to Administration
- Select the Role tab (such as a basic User)
- Select a Role and the definition will come up on the right hand side.
- On the right hand side, select Tab Selection
- Move Configuration from Available Tabs to Displayed Tabs
- Select Update in the Upper Right
- Repeat for all roles if needed.
Then the basic user will see the Configuration tab when they log in. When they select the Configuration tab followed by Report list, they will see a list of available Report Columns. They will be able to move the job name over to the Select Report Columns and select Update. The job name will then be visible for them to select on their report lists.