The following is a procedure to to verify the CA SDM Catalyst Connector installation has been completed successfully.
Below are the steps to verify a successful CA SDM Connector installation:
- Check for any errors in the Catalyst_SDMConnector_InstallDebug.log file or CatalystInstallDebug.log files.
Note: These files will be located in the %TEMP% directory.
- If either of the log files contain errors, search for a solution on https://support.ca.com or open an issue with CA Technologies Support.
- If neither of the log files contain errors, complete the following steps:
- Open the CA Catalyst Server Registry UI using the following URL:
- Log in to the CA Catalyst Registry UI and browse to the following directory:
\topology\physical\<SDM Connector NODE>
- Check if connector-modules.xml and startup.properties files are present in the directory.
- If either connector-modules.xml or startup.properties file is missing from the directory, then the CA SDM Connector installation has failed and you should search for a solution on https://support.ca.com or open an issue with CA Technologies Support.