Need to update the Java JDK that Process Automation is using.
Steps to change the Java version
1. Stop CA Process Automation Orchestrator
2. Install JDK acquired from Java.com
3. If the Java major version number is changing - for instance from 1.7 to 1.8 - you must first uninstall the older version.
4. Update the CA\PAM\server\c2o\bin\c2osvcw.conf file to point at the new JDK, commenting out the existing lines to use as a reference:
4. Start CA Process Automation Orchestrator.
Once Process Automation is working the commented lines can be removed without need to restart the Orchestrator.