Easytrieve for Windows - Mainframe access.
How do I set up Easytrieve for Windows to access the Mainframe?
Easytrieve supported releases
Select Tools from the toolbar.
- Select Host Profile Manager from the drop down menu.
- Select Add - A blank add FTP Profile Screen will pop up.
- Fill in the screen with respective information.
Select OK - The Host Profile Manager screen will reappear. Select Connect.
- Profile Name - (you name it)
- Host Name - Name of Machine
- User ID - your id
- Password- your password
- Directory - name of directory
- Port - FTP Port Number
- Keep Alive - Check to keep FTP Alive
- Interval(sec) - set to value less than timeout value of host FTP server
- Code - Default
- Transfer Type - Select one of the following