You can save program modifications or a save an existing program under a new name. After a program has been opened, you can add, modify, or remove objects on the program palette. The save button is enabled if the contents of the program palette has changed since last opened. In addition, you can save a backup of a program under a different name.
To save a program:
- Select or activate the open program on the Advantage DT Mapper desktop.
- From the File Menu, select Save
To back up a program:
- From the File Menu, select Save as.
- Enter new name of the program and select the parent application on the Definition tab of the Program Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to save the program.