This document outlines the steps required to create a filter in CABI to return the current date.
A new Object using the function PdmToday() needs to be created and specified as a Query Filter in a report.
- Create a new Object in the Universe Designer as per below.
- Type "pdmToday()" in Select field and select "Date" as Type, and click OK.
- Save the change and export the Universe to make the changes available for universe users. Select 'File' > 'Export' from the Universe Designer menu.
- From Infoview, create a new Web Intelligence Document and add "Open Date" as a Query Filter.
- Specify the Filter as per below.
- Open Date
- Start Date: Prompt
- End Date: Object
When you select "Object", the following screen appears. Select the "pdmToday()" Object created in step #1.
The filter for "Open Date" would look like: