This document outlines the step by step instructions to replace the default CA Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM ) certificate with your own p12 certificate issued by a certified vendor such as VeriSign.
In order to replace the default CA Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM ) certificate with your own p12 certificate, follow the steps below:
- Copy your p12 certificate to iTechnology folder. (e.g. \Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\iTechnology)
- Stop the CA iTechnology iGateway service.
- Edit \Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\iTechnology\igateway.conf and update the <Connector name="defaultport"> section
-Set certType to p12
-Set certURI to your .12 certificate filename, e.g eem.p12.
- Run ConfigTool command to set the certPW tag to the munged password as per below.
C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\iTechnology>ConfigTool -munge -version 126.96.36.199 -comp igateway
-tag "TransportReceiver=HTTP;Connector=defaultport;certPW;" -passwd password
- Save the file.
- Start the CA iTechnology iGateway service