I need to modify my Ports, Authentication (EEM / LDAP) and Database Settings, How do I run a "reconfigure" on my ITPAM installation?
To run the RECONFIGURE
- Stop The ITPAM Service from Window Services.
- On your ITPAM Domain Server, navigate to: \Program Files\ITPAM\server\c2o\.c2orepository\
Note: The path is based on the location you selected during installation and may vary.
- Executing the file loads the Domain Setup Wizard.
- After Clicking Next, you must accept the License Agreement, Accept, so click Next.
- Provide the Java_Home directory location.
- It will "Preparing to Install", which takes a few seconds.
- The Destination Directory will prompt the default, so if you have changed the directory based on your installation, click the Browse button and select the ITPAM Domain installation directory accordingly.
- Next, it will gather some information...
- At the Reinstall/Configure (Reconfigure) screen, the default choice is Reinstall. You must change this by selecting: Configure existing installation.
- The configuration process will run for about a minute.
- You are then prompted for the ports used in the setup.
If you want to modify any port numbers, please do so here.
- The Security Server Type is selected based on the initial installation.
If you want to change this, you must perform a Reinstall, not a Configure.
- After Clicking Next from the previous screen, you are presented with the EEM Security Settings: Hostname, Application, Certificate File, and Password. Make any necessary changes here for those fields.
Note: If you change the EEM Server, you will have to re-run the safex command to create a new certificate.
- Before Clicking Next, select the button to Test EEM Settings. Enter the credentials and verify that the settings are valid. Then observe the output.
- In the Database Settings screen, modify any settings as necessary.
Before continuing, click the button Test Database Settings.
- Perform the same review for the Reporting Database settings.
Note: The copy from main repository checkbox, if selected, will copy the field values from the previous screen into the fields in this screen.
- Verify the SQL JDBC jar file is selected and click Next.
- Click Finish.
All of the changes have been made.
- To verify, start the ITPAM Services; everything will be operational.