If Event Manager was improperly removed from CAPC or restored from a backup and you try to add or sync Event Manager back with CAPC you may get an error like:
"Adding Data Source Failed Data source is already registered to another Performance Center instance"
To resolve this, follow the steps below:
- From Admin UI, remove EM datasource
- Remove all NPC related property from em.general table by running the following from the CAPC server:
mysql -P3308 em
DELETE from general where Attribute LIKE '%NPC.%';
- Restart the Event Manager service by running:
- Manually add Event Manager again by going to "Admin->Data Sources' and selecting "New"
- Allow Event Manager to sync with CAPC