How do I determine the Java Service Refresh and Fix Pack levels my CA CSM Application is using?
To determine Java Service Refresh and Fix Pack levels that your CA CSM Application is using, follow these steps:
1. Browse the CA CSM hlq.RT.SAMPLIB(MSMLIB) member and take note of the path name assigned to the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
2. In TSO OMVS change into the /bin subdirectory for the JAVA_HOME path name that you found in the RT.SAMPLIB(MSMLIB) member:
3. Type the command: java -version
4. Hit the ENTER key and the Java version details are returned.
CA CSM Site Preparation Guide, Software Requirements
Contact your IBM Product's Service Team for these Service Refreshes and Fix Packs.
* For more information about the available Service Refreshes and Fix Packs can be found at: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/