Installing an SSL certificate.
To install an SSL certificate:
- Generate or purchase your certificate (this should be a single root or unchained certificate in the (standard) X.509 digital certificate format. The BASE64 encoded format is found between '-----BEGIN-----' and'-----END-----' lines.)
- Copy them to a convenient place where you may easily access them for installation.
- From the Control Panel, click the Feature menu, then Server Settings.
- Click the SSL Certificate tab.
- Click Choose File next to the SSL Certificate indicator to locate your SSL certificate (.cert) file.
- Click Choose File next to the SSL Key indicator to locate your SSL key (.key) file.
- If your SSL Certificate is a chained certificate, click the Chain Certificate File check box.
- Click Choose File next to the SSL Certificate Bundle indicator to locate your SSL Certificate Bundle file.
- Click Upload to upload and install your certificate and key files.
- Restart the server.