Currently for Compliance Event Manager 6.0 there are two User Interfaces, the older compatibility interface that includes reporting and the new user interface that currently does not include reporting. The older interface is provided until the new interface has been updated with the reporting function which we expect to be available in an incremental release later this year.
CA Compliance Event Manager 6.0 includes two user interfaces (UIs) to provide full functionality as we transition to a modern UI. You access these UIs using separate URLs to perform different product functions, as follows:
CA Compliance Event Manager User Interface: http://host_name:http_port/cemui
Use this UI to perform policy-related tasks, such as managing actions, policy statements, policy sets, and DSN lists. The CA Compliance Event Manager user interface offers the following features:
- Protects against unauthorized access to an unattended session by automatically timing out a session after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Helps auditors and administrators by determining which actions, policy statements, policy sets, and DSN lists were recently modified.
- Simplifies the task of reordering policy statement execution in a policy set. For example, you can easily reorder a policy set that contains
hundreds of policy statements by dragging a statement to the clipboard, scrolling to the new location, and dropping the statement back in the policy set.
- Reduces administration overhead by letting you configure one email notification for all LPARs across an enterprise or by individual LPAR.
- Simplifies the user experience by providing a consistent look and feel across mainframe security products.
CA Compliance Event Manager Compatibility User Interface: http://host_name:http_port/cem
Use this UI to perform event and summary report management. For more information about reports, see the online help in the Compatibility UI and Manage Reports in the Compatibility User Interface.
Details can be found in section 'User Interface Overview' at the following link.
User Interface Overview