How do I get the latest Agile Central On-Premise release?
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Agile Central On-Premises
CA Agile Central On-Premises:Release:2017
CA Agile Central On-Premises:Release:2016
AGILE CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION:ACADM
AGILE CENTRAL ON PREMISES:ACPREM
“Agile Central to Go” 2017.1 is released and stored in the CA Download Center. This is the same location where all of our connectors and older “Agile Central to Go” (formerly On Premise) releases are available as well.
Here is the link to this area, please follow the steps below:
1) Click on Menu.
2) select “Download Management”.
3) Enter the product name, as shown in the next screenshot.
4) Click on “Agile Central On Premise”.
5) Click on the product name as shown in the following screenshot.
6) Under the ‘Filter Search Results’ section, select “2017” from the RELEASE drop down menu.
7) Download the set of 2017 0001 zip files.
The 2017 0001 zip file titled, “AGILE CENTRAL TO GO INSTALL 2017.1 is large file (> 20GB). When asked to select a method for downloading the archive, we recommend selecting Enhanced Download Manager or FTP/Alternate FTP. If this is not successful, then please select one of the other download methods.
To change your download preference
click on “Change Download Preference” at the top right of the page:
2) Click on the Enhanced Download Manger Button
3) click on Submit.
: You may be prompted to download the “Akamai NetSession interface package”. If prompted, go ahead and install the package to continue with the Enhanced Download Manager preference.
You are now ready to download the 2017 Agile Central to Go files!
Where can I learn more?
Check out the 2017.1 release notes:
Was this information helpful?