The WBEM Inventory module has to be configured in order to collect user information like last log off, last long on and log on hours.
- In the DSM Explorer, drill down to Control Panel->Configuration->Collection Modules->Inventory Detection Modules.
- Double click on 'WBEM Inventory' and go to the 'Configuration' tab.
- Click on launch and then select Win32_*
- Expand Win32_* -> Win32_NetworkLoginProfile and select LastLogoff, LastLogon and LogonHours as shown in the screenshot below. Click OK and apply the changes as prompted.
- Once the agents run and the inventory is collected by the Engine, a report can be created using the DSM Reporter as illustrated below using the WBEM Inventory fields.