How to run the remote footprint job, BC1JFEXT on a remote LPAR to where Endevor outputs have been shipped?
- Copy the Endevor .AUTHLIB (hlq.iprfx.CSIQAUTH) and .CONLIB (hlq.iprfx.CSIQLOAD) libraries to the remote. It is not necessary to APF authorize theses libraries.
- Create a minimal C1DEFLTS containing at least one dummy environment, preferably with the same environment name from which the elements were shipped. Do not specify ACMROOT and ACMXREF files, and set ASCM=N. It is not necessary to allocate the MCF for the dummy environment. Assemble and link into the STEPLIB.
- Copy BC1JFEXT from the JCLLIB (hlq.iprxf.CSIQJCL) on the host to a library of your choosing on the remote.
- Following the directions within BC1JFEXT, run a separate job against each remote library whose footprints you wish to verify.
- Use any data transmission facility to transmit the footprint extract file(s) created by BC1JFEXT from the remote to the host.
- Run CONRPT83 the Footprint Exception Report on the host, using the transmitted extract file as input.
Refer to the Endevor SCM Footprints Guide for more information.