Starting in ITCM 12.5, we now allow unified login, to allow a user to access the Web Console without having to enter their user credentials so long as the user you are logged in with has access to ITCM.
- Set the "Unified Login" configuration policy to "True" under "Web Services.
- Add the following two lines to WACconfig.properties file under
#### Unified Login
This file is located by Default at:
\Program Files\CA\DSM\Web Console\webapps\wac\WEB-INF\classes\com\ca\wac\config
- Save the file and recycle Tomcat by running "caf stop tomcat" and "caf start tomcat"
- Close any open browsers that were accessing the Web Console and open a new browser to access the Web Console URL (http://ServerName/wac ) and you should not be prompted for your credentials.
- For IE You may need to add the WAC URL to Local Intranet sites if its not getting detected as a local intranet site.
- For Firefox, you may need to add the site to your trusted sites