What are the steps to download the Performance Management software from support.ca.com?
For most configurations you would download the following files:
- Navigate to: support.ca.com
- Click: Download Management
- Search: "CA Performance Management" (Can choose any of the three Data Polling, Data Storage or Usage and Administration)
- Click: "CA Performance Management MULTI-PLATFORM"
- Download: "CA_PC_xxx_LINUX.TAR.GZ" - Where xxx = the version you are looking for <- Includes the CA Performance Center Installer.
- Download: "CA_DA_xxx_LINUX.TAR.GZ" - Where xxx = the version you are looking for <- Includes the CA Data Aggregator and Data Repository Installers.