The CA Dispatch EXTRACT subtask keeps requesting that a tape be mounted in order to process an archive reprint request. The tape is not available for mounting. We need to stop the CA Dispatch EXTRACT subtask from trying to process this particular reprint request.
What process do I follow to delete an outstanding archive reprint request from CA Dispatch?
1. Log on to CA Dispatch.
2. From the main menu, select option 'A' (Reprint Archived Reports).
3. Then select option '3' (View Report Retrieval Queue).
4. On the resulting screen (VARMI300) locate the reprint request that you want to delete.
5. Tab down next to it and type a 'D' in the OPT column on the left side of this screen, then press the enter key.
6. Press the enter key a second time in response to the "DC900010 TO CONFIRM DELETE PLEASE PRESS THE ENTER KEY" message.