Question: How do I create a query based on IP range?
CA Client Automation - All Versions
- In the DSM Explorer, right-click Queries and select New.
- Select 'Computers' as Target and click OK.
- In the Query Designer Window select Inventory->Discovered Inventory.
- In the 'Add Argument' window drill down to Inventory->General Inventory->Network->TCP/IP->Any->IP Address.
Choose the operator 'LIKE' and Value '192.168.1.*'. Click OK.
- Save the query by giving a desired name.
*** Note: 192.168.1.0 is the network address in this example.