Shared folders inventory can be collected by configuring the WBEM Inventory module.
- In the DSM Explorer drill down to Control Panel->Configuration->Collection Module->Inventory Detection Modules.
- In the right pane, right click WBEM Inventory and select 'Properties'.
- Go to the 'Configuration' tab and click on Launch.
- Expand the Win32_* and check Win32_Share and Win32_ShareToDirectory.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Click OK in the 'Properties for WBEM Inventory' window.
- You will be prompted with the following dialog box to update the 'Hardware Inventory Collect Task Configuration'. Click on 'Yes'.
Linking the module to All Computers
- In the DSM Explorer, drill down to Computers & Users->All Computers->Group Details->Configuration->Collect Tasks.
- In the right pane, right click on 'Inventory Configuration' and select Properties.
- Click on the Detection Modules tab and select the WBEM Inventory from the list.
- Click on OK.
Once done, you can run the agent manually on any one of the agents using the following command:
caf start amagent args //collect
After the Engine collect job runs for the agent, drill down to the Agent's Inventory->Additional section and you should be able to see the shared folders under WBEM Inventory->Win32_Share.