Installed an R12 Policy Server and SiteMinder Adminui by default. After that I tried to change the authentication port to 44443, but since the Adminui is registered on the 44442 port there is an error message: "An unknown error occurred while attempting to locate the necessary SiteMinder policy data."
Since the "Server" drop down is locked, I cannot type IP address and port number in the "server name".
Please do the following:
- Stop the Policy Server and Admin UI.
- Rename the data folder (delete it later once it works fine) under
- Run XPSRegClient to register the host
- Start the Policy Server and Admin UI
- GO to the Admin UI page
- IN the server field enter the policy server host with port for e.g.