This document explains how you can add Administrative privileges to a Report Facility User.
How do I add Administrative privileges to one of my Report Facility Users?
z/OS 1.11 and above.
1) Select Report Facility from your CA Database Management Solutions for DB2 Main Menu
2) Next, on the system services screen, select User Profile Maintenance
3) Next, on the User Profile Maintenance screen, your Administrator should enter the name of the User at the Display/Modify/Delete User Profiles prompt
4) On the User Profile Maintenance screen, modify your User’s profile
5) Lastly, on the Profile Maintenance screen, turn on the Administrator User Option & save your changes
6) Report Facility will acknowledge that a change has occurred with a PRF0155I User profile record modified message
(See attached document for screen prints).