How can we view and edit a specific resource calendar without viewing the resources other information, such as financials?
Use the instance level right - 'Resource - Edit Calendar'. When granting this right you also need the Global right 'Resource - Navigate'. This will segregate the access rights to allow the user to only see the Calendar for specific resources.
For details steps on how to do this, see below:
- In PPM, go to Administration, Resources
- Click on the link to the Resource you want to grant the access rights to
- Select the 'Resource's Access Rights' tab and then 'Instance'
- Click the 'Add' button
- Select 'Resource' from the Object drop down and click Next
- Check 'Resource Edit - Calendar' then the 'Add and Continue' button
- Select the check box next to the resource you want the user to have edit calendar rights to and click 'Add'