In CA PPM go to 'Home' -> 'Organizer' -> click on 'Processes' tab-> this will take you to the 'Organizer - Initiated Processes' screen. Noticed some processes were missing. How can we stop users deleting the processes?
1. Go to 'Administration' -> 'Resources' -> go into the resource in question
2. Go to 'Resource's Access Rights' -> 'Global Access Rights'
3. Remove both of these rights
'Process - Manage - All'
'Process - Delete - All'
4. Logout and login as that user -> 'Administration' -> 'Processes' -> click on the 'Initiiated' tab
5. You will still see the 'Delete' button however, when you try to delete a process you should receive this message:
"The following process instances cannot be deleted because either you do not have permission or their status is not yet done or cancelled"