We will need to delete the Autosys Server Name definition and need to create it again.
1. Export existing configuration
wcc_config.sh -u ejmcommander -p ejmcommander -x export_config.txt
2. Export existing monitoring views
wcc_monitor.sh ejmcommander -p ejmcommander -x export_monitor.txt
3. Check monitor.txt file for views that are referencing this Autosys Server Name
4. If any, delete these views. You can do this manually thru 'Monitoring'-tab or eventually use wcc_monitor utility
5. Check export.txt file for credential users that are linked to this Autosys Server Name.
6. If any, delete these credential users. You can do this manually thru 'Credential'-tab or eventually use wcc_config utility
Note: you can not delete credential user _MONITOR_:<userid>
7. Delete the Autosys Server Name in 'Configuration'-tab
8. Define the new Autosys Server Name
9. Define the Credential users again
10. Create the monitor views again