Our only rate matrix has been marked as a Private Rate Matrix. I am logged into the application as the administrator and the Rate Matrix is not accessible. I need to find out who has permissions to access this private matrix so that I can have permission to edit the matrix or the owner can convert it to a public matrix.
This article will describe how to identify who has permissions on the matrix so that you can contact that user for granting access or changing it to a public matrix.
Only the Resources that have been given Access Permissions to the matrix, and have active financial properties defined will have the ability to change it from a Private Matrix to a Public Matrix by doing the following steps:
- Using the Query below, query the database to find out who has permissions to this matrix
- Check to ensure the user has active, financial properties defined on their Resource Financial Properties page
- Have one of the assigned users, login to the application
- Navigate to Administration Menu, Financial: Manage Matrix, Click the Matrix Name
- On the Matrix General Properties page, click 'Assign Permissions' button
- Either add the other user to grant permission or click 'Make Public' button
Note : the table name seems misspelled, but it is the correct name of the table
SELECT pm.description MatrixName , u.user_name
FROM PAC_MNT_MATRIX_PERMISIONS p, ppa_matrix pm, cmn_sec_users u
and p.matrix_id = pm.matrixkey
and p.user_id = u.id