How can overtime be implemented in PPM?
There are different ways to implement regular and overtime time entry, however the common method involves the setup and use of input type codes.
Input type codes are used payroll purposes and can be used on timesheets.
1. Go to Administration > Project Management > Input Type Codes
2. Create input type codes to indicate regular time.
3. Create input type codes to indicate overtime.
4. Edit the rate matrix to reflect the changes in the rates.
### The timesheet users can use the "Input Type Code" value can then be selected from the drop-down.
1. Select a task and click the "Split" button.
A second entry line for the same task is automatically created.
2. On the first line for the task, select the regular time input type code and enter the actual hours.
3. On the second line or the task, select the overtime time input type code and enter the actual hours.
This knowledge article is based on:
Financial Management User Guide